We offer high quality Country Estate vinyl gates to match our wide selection of fence styles and will custom-build your gates to perfectly match your property and fence style.
- Standard gates available in 1200, 1800 and 2400mm widths
- Spacing between rails on 2-rail and 3-rail gates is 280mm.
- Spacing between rails on 4-rail gates is 230mm.
- For stability and strength, rails are secured into the gate with a patented gate socket.
- Gate ends include internal reinforcement to facilitate attaching hardware.
- Country Estate Gates may be custom built.
Country Estate® gates include diagonal bracing and patented gate sockets for a long service life. Your gates will function best when placed on level ground – consult us for the best solution. Heavy duty commercial hardware is also available.
Latches & Hinges
- Country Estate® latches and hinges are time-proven stainless steel/powder coated. Hinges are adjustable for width and tilt of gate.
- Heavy duty commercial hinges & latches wrap around 3 sides of a 5” x 5” post.
Standard Height Options:
1219.2mm (48″), 1524mm (60″), or 1828.8mm (72″)
Post Spacing Options:
(Notice – Posts must be exactly centered to allow for expansion.)
2438.4mm (8′) Centre to Centre
1219.2mm (48″) High Fence = 127mm (5″) x 127mm (5″) x 1828.8mm (72″)
1524mm (60″) High Fence = 127mm (5″) x 127mm (5″) x 2438.4mm (96″)
1828.8mm (72″) High Fence = 127mm (5″) x 127mm (5″) x 2743.2 (108″)
Standard Post Depth:
(Local conditions may require additional depth.)
1219.2mm (48″) High Fence = 609.6mm (24″) Post Depth
1524mm (60″) High Fence = 914.4mm (36″) Post Depth
1828.8mm (72″) High Fence = 914.4mm (36″) Post Depth
Standard Cap Style
127mm (5″) x 127mm (5″) Traditional (External Flange)
38.1mm (1 1/2″) Thick x 139.7mm (5 1/2″) Wide
Spacing Between Pickets: 50.8mm (2″)
Dimensions: 22.2mm (7/8″) Thick x 76.2mm (3″) Wide
(Grade variations will cause inconsistent ground clearance measurements.)
Our gate latches and hinges are time-proven stainless steel/powder coated. Hinges are adjustable for width and tilt of the gate.
For stability and strength, rails are secured into the gate ends with a patented socket.
The Country Estate patented gate socket is an extruded product that is more durable than a molded piece, featuring an impressive wall thickness. Once this patented gate socket is properly cemented inside the end upright of the gate and the rail is cemented inside of the socket, the rail cannot move in or out and it cannot move up, down or sideways. It is an especially good device because it is contained completely inside the upright and therefore, does not detract from the gate’s appearance since it cannot be seen from the exterior. There are no external brackets or visible screws.