Residential, rural or equine Country Estate® Post and Rail Fences bring a unique colonial feel to any home or property.
Fences are available in: single-rail, 2-rail, 3-rail, and 4-rail.
- Fences are supplied with all starter, line & corner posts, caps and rails.
- Posts are standard wall 125mm x 125mm x 4mm.
- Posts are pre routed to the required rail spacing.
- All fence materials are packaged ready for transport. Alternatively Country Estate® Fencing (Aust) can have your fence installed (price subject to location and site conditions).
- Spacing between rails on 2-rail and 3-rail fences are 280mm.
- Spacing between rails on 4-rail fence is 230mm.
Country Estate vinyl post and rail are the ideal choice for all rural or acreage estate fences. Whether it’s a driveway, home entrance, estate border or yards and paddocks we are sure to have a profile to suit your needs.
Our rails attach to perfectly uniform square fence posts for maximum strength.
Special lengths are also available on request.
Equine & Arenas
Professional horse handlers and horse owners appreciate that Country Estate® polyvinyl fencing not only reduces costs but also reduces injuries that can be caused by alternative fencing products like timber, wire or steel. When installed properly, its ability to flex on impact and its rounded edges minimise injuries and ensure the animals’ health and wellbeing is protected.
38.1mm (1 1/2″) Thick x 139.7mm (5 1/2″) Wide x 4876.8mm (16′) Length
50.8mm (2″) Thick x 152.4mm (6″) Wide x 4876.8mm (16′) Length
73.03mm (2 7/8″) Round x 4876.8mm (16′) Length
127mm (5″) Thick x 127mm (5″) Wide x 1828.8mm (6′) Length
127mm (5″) Thick x 127mm (5″) Wide x 2133.6mm (7′) Length
127mm (5″) Thick x 127mm (5″) Wide x 2438.4mm (8′) Length
127mm (5″) O.D. round
Fence Post Cap:
(Deep flange cap or internal flange cap.)
127mm (5″) x 127mm (5″)
127mm (5″) O.D. round
Fence Post Bracket:
38.1mm (1 1/2″) Thick x 139.7mm (5 1/2″) Wide
50.8mm (2″) Thick x 152.4mm (6″) Wide
These standard measurements apply to both 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ rails and 2″ x 6″ rails.
- On all rail fencing, the top rail is mounted 50.8mm (2″) from the top of the post.
- On two-rail and three-rail fencing, there is 279.4mm (11″) between rails.
- On four-rail fencing, there is 228.6mm (9″) between the rails.
Radius corner sections also available.
Your choice of traditional white (or four colours).
Once the product is extruded, whether packaged or not or stored inside or outside, it begins its normal weathering process. Changes may vary depending on the atmospheric conditions in your region. Acceptability with colour is that the shades are within the specified range of set industry guidelines at the time of extrusion.
* All colours shown are a representation only and may vary from the actual product received. Please view a sample prior to final colour selection.